Corner Desk With Storage
Indeed, this corner desk with storage combines functional storage space with elegant display areas. On the left is a filing cabinet with 3 storage drawers. On the right is a shelving unit with 2 open shelves and 3 cubbies for books and supplies.
This computer desk has a large desktop panel that overlaps the shelving unit to create a second, slightly lower worksurface. Additionally, it is finished on all sides for a polished look wherever it is placed.
- L-shaped computer desk with storage featuring thick-panel construction in a white finish.
- Open and closed storage.
- Includes 2 open shelves (1 adjustable) and 3 cubbies (2 adjustable). 3 storage drawers (including 1 for hanging files) with silver handles and metal drawer glides on the left.
- Desktop is divided into 2 segments: a large, main worksurface and a smaller, lower surface on top of the shelving unit
- Space-saving design ideal for use in a corner but finished on all sides for flexible placement anywhere in a home office
- Assembly required: Illustrated instructions and all hardware are provided for convenience (additional tools may be needed); this corner desk measures 60 inches L x 47.25 inches W x 29.5 inches H.
Desk/Storage Overall Size:
59.75” W x 47.5” D x 29.75” H
48” W x 15.5” D x 28.75” H
19” W x 15.5” D x 28” H
– L-Shape Office Group with Storage
– Pedestal for L-Shape Office Group with Storage Unit Box/Box/File Drawers
– Can Be Installed Left Or Right Side
– White Laminate
– Metal Wire Management Grommets in Desk
– Metal Drawer Pulls
– Metal Feet
– Assembly Required
ProLine II Desks are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
– Prado Collection = 5 Years
– Horizon Desking & Wood Conference (CT) Tables = 3 Years
– Height Adjustable Tables (HAT) and PHT Tables = 3 Years
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood veneer furnishings. Therefore, Proline II furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, so wood finishes are not warranted for colorfastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work-week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 54666 is for persons weighing 300 lbs. or less.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.