The incredible Equo collection provides a thin yet functional LED light source for any room.
Featuring the same innovative design which garnered 11 international awards, including the renowned Red Dot award in 2011, the Koncept Equo LED Floor Lamp is easily adjusted with just the touch of a finger. Slide your finger along the stem’s touch strip to control brightness and power.
The illusion that this floor lamp defies gravity is created by its discreet counterweight design. The special neck joint maintains the head’s tilt as the arm swings up or down. The luminaire head is rotatable in 180 degrees and is detachable for easy replacement.
- Equo Collection
- Designed by Peter Ng, Kenneth Ng and Edmund Ng
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Multi-level touch dimming
- 180° rotatable and detachable LED head
- Ingenious counter balance design keeps the LED head parallel or at any desired angle
- The lithe body of this extraordinary lamp rests delicately on an equally slim support bar
- Awards: iF product design award 2012, WAN Awards Shortlisted 2012, Interior Design’s Best of Year 2011 Product, JDP’s Good Design Award 2011, Benelux Office Products Awards Winner 2011, Bloom Award Winner 2011, red dot: product design winner 2011, Next Generation Luminaires inBest in Class in Winner 2010, Spark Award – Bronze 2010, Chicago Athenaeum’s GOOD DESIGN Award 2010, ADEX Platinum Award 2010
- UL Listed
- Available in various models
- Fully recyclable aluminum
- Water-based paint
- FSC certified packaging
- LEDs do not contain mercury
- Low power consumption (< 10 watts)
- 35% pre-consumer recycled material by weight
- LEED credit eligibility